Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Big Save

So I have got lots of freebies, coupons and have saved a bit of money here and there but last Friday I set out to use a lot of coupons and save a lot of money and for my first attempt at it, I think I did all right.Especially considering it was all stuff I needed. Before coupons, this came to $45.62, I paid a total of  $26.49 which is a total savings of $19.15 or 42% of my grocery bill.

This is what I bought:
Theres a box of Vector cereal, Dempster's Oven Fresh Bread, Purex laundry detergent with Zout, a 2lb and a 1lb container of strawberries, two containers of raspberries, a bag of carrots, celery, a loaf of bread, Our Compliments version of Shake and Bake, a lime, a cucumber, two packs of radishes, a can of tomoates, a package of chocolate covered pretzels, and a package of chicken thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment