Monday, January 31, 2011

Addicted To Printables - Part 1

I have found oodles and oodles of free Valentine printables, among others, that are WAY cooler than anything you'd find in the store! This year, my daughter and I are making the heart shaped Valentine's Day cookies that we make every year for her class, except this year we are putting individual ones in a ziploc bag and adding a personalized Valentine's label to it instead of the store bought Valentine's cards that they usually have available. While searching the many Valentine's printables, I've found inspirational posters, to do lists, chore charts and so much more. Really, once you start looking it's hard to stop. Here are some of my favorites:

I love this, it's so cute! I'm big on list making. Who would've thought your tedious to do list could look so good!

Whether you run a day home or just have kids of your own, what a fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day with the kids!

What's more fun than Conversation Hearts and a good old fashioned game of bingo?

These are so stinkin' cute! I love these, there are so many cute printable Valentine cards out there, I almost want to give them to my friends and family!

These are great! Birthday invitations are so expensive anyways, why not just print them out!



Okay, this has to be one of the top five...possibly top 3 of my favorite Printables. I love gifts in a jar...especially monster cookies in a jar! So fun! This one comes with a printable label and recipe, all you really have to do is print, fill your jar and decorate. I LOVE it!! 
Well, seeing as I am a little under the weather and tired, there are 6 of my favorites. There will be plenty more where that came from! There is nothing like gifts made from the heart, lately I am finding that I have drifted so far away from my creative side and I miss that part of me. I guess that comes with being busy with children. I am promising myself to make this year the year that I get into making more and more homemade and handmade things. (Even the baby is kicking with excitement!)








No comments:

Post a Comment