Monday, May 9, 2011

Freebies Freebies Freebies Week 1 and Week 2

So I've decided to keep track of my freebies, to see how much I actually get and whether my time spent was actually worth it. Personally for me, it's kind of fun to go to the post office every day and find out what kind of goodies I received!

Week One: Free Slurpee from 7-11, Crystal Light Samples (Which are available again on Facebook!) Maynards Sweedish Fish and a Similac Sampler pack (with formula, meal supplement for Moms, a can of formula and some big money saving coupons) and a coupon for a Free loaf of Dempster's Oven Fresh Bread.




Week Two: Last week I got a Free box of Vector cereal (coupon), a Duck Tape sheet, the PG Sampler Pack which had a purse size packet of Puffs, Crest Whitening Strips and a sample pack of Cascade Action Packs and the PG Men Sampler with a Gillette ProGlide Fusion razor, a trial size Gillette Body Wash, Face Wash,  Face Cooler and Deodorant.
So we shall see what we recieve in the mail this week! Anybody else receive some fabulous samples in the mail or save big time on their grocery list?

No comments:

Post a Comment