Thursday, December 30, 2010

Free For All

I've always been one to want to find the best deals and get the most bang for my buck and I really love it when I can share it with people I know. So I've done a little research and this is what I've found. Hopefully this makes your life a little easier and puts a little extra cash in your pockets. Enjoy!

Canadian Free Stuff
Free Canada Samples
Save.ca
Frugal Shopper Canada

Articles on money saving tips and tricks

 25 Ways I Save Money
The Cheapskate Guide

And some other money saving blogs...

Money Saving Mom - Keep in mind a lot of these deals are for American residents only but it's worth a look
and there are more than just good deals on here.
Kris Abel BLog - Thrifty Money Saving Websites
Canada Moms Blog - Canuck Bucks- Saving Your Money in Canada  - Some of these are repeats but still worth a peek

Trade It

Swap.com
Book Mooch
Freecycle

No comments:

Post a Comment